Terms & Conditions
Who we are
Our website address is: https://iccnetspeed.com
Thank you for choosing ICC Net Speed for your High-Speed Broadband Internet Service. We assure you of friendly and professional customer service at all times. We assure to provide you with excellent Internet service with quality customer service and we sincerely hope that his service would exceed your expectation.
- Interpretation: In the context of this document, “we” and “us” means ICC NetSpeed (Brand owned by Intermedia Cable Communication Pvt. Ltd.) “You” means the person who has registered by use of the installer Kit and includes any person acting under your authority and service means the visual, textual and other information made available directly or indirectly on the Internet using the services. ICC NetSpeed will provide you with broadband Internet service (Services) for a single computer connection at your premise.
- Provisions of the service: We reserve the right to provide the services to a prospective customer. We agree to provide you with service on the terms and conditions of this contract. You acknowledge that no unused access time will be carried forward after the expiry of the time limit. The service is supplied for lawful and decent purposes on an “as is and available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. You are not allowed and authorized to resale the service in any form.
- Charges: ICC NETSPEED broadband internet is a prepaid service. You agree that you will pay us the initial connection fee. We reserve the right to revise the charges and tariff schedule for this service at our discretion, which you agree to pay in a timely manner. We shall not credit refund any amount to you when the service is down due to technical reasons. We may send intimation about the expiry of term hours on a periodic basis through the post, electronic mail, telephone, etc. Payment for Service Packs shall fall due on delivery of the packs as mentioned on the Service Pack/invoice and such charges must be paid promptly and in full, by cash or cheque drawn on Intermedia Cable Communication Pvt Ltd. The non-compliance of which may result in the discontinuation of services. All the equipment consisting of ICC WIFI Router, Optic Fiber Cable, UTP Cable & other materials supplied by ICC NetSpeed under this contract, shall at all times, remain the property of ICC NetSpeed in good condition on the termination of service.
- Utility of the service: You will not directly or indirectly reproduce, distribute, copy or download any third-party content which is protected by copyright. You also agree and acknowledge that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which can be sexually explicit or offensive, and accessing, downloading, or storing such information may be illegal/unlawful. You agree to access such materials at your own risk consequences. You expressly agree that you shall desist from Spamming (sending unsolicited messages), hacking, or introducing viruses, or any other harmful codes through the server provided by us. You will not engage in any activity that would threaten and/or prohibits.
- Security: You are responsible for the safety and security of all passwords relating to the service and it is your responsibility to change the password from time to time and not disclose it to anyone. You are responsible for providing security on your own system.
- Your Back-Up Recommendation: In order to install the Network interface card, it may be necessary to open your Premises computer. In addition. When software is installed on the computer, the operating system files may be modified. ICC NetSpeed does not warrant that the opening of the computer for the installation of the software will not disrupt the normal operations of the computer or causes the loss of files. FOR THESE AND OTHER REASONS, ICC NetSpeed RECOMMENDS THAT YOU BACK UP ALL FILES PRIOR TO INSTALLATION.
- Connection And Access: ICC NetSpeed will schedule one or more connection visits with you. You must be present at your Premises during installation. Following installation, you will provide ICC NetSpeed with reasonable access to the premises to inspect, repair, and maintain ICC NetSpeed equipment.
- Service: Support will be provided for use of service only during normal office hours. ICC NetSpeed does not provide support for the End-Users hardware or software. The point of demarcation in the cable jack. The average ETR for service issues will be a minimum of 3 to 4 hours.
- Liability: In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone for any incidental or consequential damage arising out of the service including loss of business or profit, wasted expenditure, equipment, property, etc. You are responsible for protecting your credit card information from any inter transaction. ICC Netspeed does not endorse or warrant any products, services, or content that are distributed or advertised over the service.
- Disclaimer : You acknowledge that while every effort will be made by ICC NetSpeed to provide highest quality internet service to you, the very nature of the service is such that there can be a number of factors affecting the provision of the service and you shall not hold ICC NetSpeed responsible in any manner whatsoever for any failure defect or delay in connectivity or accidental loss of or deficiency in date transmission or for any inconvenience, damage or loss that may be caused to anyone or any kind arising therefrom. ICC NetSpeed reserves the right to suspend service from time to time as necessary for system maintenance or upgrades. ICC NetSpeed shall not be responsible for any damages, lost business, or other consequential or incidental damages resulting from such interruptions.
- Indemnity: You expressly indemnify us in respect of any liability, claim or order arising out of and in respect of usage of the service including but not limited to claims for defamation, infringement of copyright, or other IPR.
- Termination/Suspension: We reserve the right to discontinue the service if we are of the opinion that you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions including non-payments of charges due by you. We may suspend the service during technical failure or repairing the service network. We may suspend or terminate this contract and service, at our sole discretion, at any time by informing you in writing If you violate the terms of this Agreement, ICC NetSpeed may refuse to accept any application for renewal or re-subscription by anyone in your house hold or company the following termination
- Force Majeure: If at any time, during the continuance of internet service, we are unable to perform our part of the contract due to war, hostility, acts of public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, strikes, lock-outs or act of GOD or any cause beyond the reasonable control of ICC NetSpeed, you shall not have any claim or Damage against us in respect of such non-performance
- Notice: All notices that may be given under these Terms & Conditions hereof shall be delivered in writing to the following address: ICC NetSpeed, ICC Centre, Pune. Either party may change such address by giving notice of the change to the other party.
- Governing Law/ Jurisdiction: Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Contract shall be resolved by arbitration under the current rules of the Indian Arbitration Act You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pune.